Saturday, May 18, 2019

Buon Settimana!

Buon Settimana!


IO IN A TUNNEL


Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: I Can't Go For That by Hall and Oates!

  Buon Settimana! How are you doing today? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will on the move soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is still brewing but I have my cup at the ready to be filled. It is a nice Kona blend. I will have a second cup later this morning out on the front porch. It is another nice morning here in Tucson. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is asleep this morning but I will wake her up soon. I need to hear some Fusion Jazz today. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  My shorty is going to a birthday party today. I was going along but we are taking delivery of a new dryer for Chris's house so I have to be here.

  We enjoyed Happy Hour last night at "La Parrilla Suiza". The food and the margaritas were on point. After dinner we went over to "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Appropriate". It was excellent and is up there with one of the best plays that we have seen there. The place was packed and the ovation it got was well deserved. Fantastic play with twists and turns. A must see!

  My playmate and I may hit up a movie today if time permits. Here are a few more pic from our California trip. Enjoy! 


OUR ROOM AT THE BW HACIENDA


YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS RIGHT?


BW HACIENDA ENTRANCE


 Have a good settimania! I will chat at you later, stay safe and healthy.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sono contento che il "blog" sia tornato. Mi piace leggerlo.

Jessie said...

Sei un tesoro.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...