Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



MOTHER'S DAY FLOWERS

IO IN A TUNNEL

THIS SAYS IT ALL!


Mood: Cautious! Barred! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Motown Philly by Boyz To Men!

  Buon Hump Giorno! Come Va? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Up early having trouble sleeping. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and at it soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and it is a nice (Kona) blend. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning during my me time out on the front porch with the lizards. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris.

 The past few days have been off the chain and I hope that things will start to get better soon. I am taking the Green Lady in for a routine service this morning. We also have a plumber coming out this afternoon to have a look at a clogged sink in the kitchen that is draining slowly.

 I am still reviewing photos to post from our trip to California. Things have been so hectic lately and very stressful for us. 

 This evening a major event is taking place here that we are hosting. Yes, it is "Mahjong" fest time. It has been so bad that I could not taunt my girlfriend "Shoo Shoo" like I always do. Yes, that gives you a idea how things have been. I am sure that she knows that she has a good (booty) whopping on the way, smile.

 Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Humper and I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao..Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Guarda le lucertole, ridi, abbraccia Elise e le cose andranno meglio.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...