Saturday, May 25, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!





How are you doing? We are good here so far on this Saturday. 

I got all of my tasks completed except for one and that is picking up my meds from Walgreen's. So Alexa played some Smooth Jazz for me instead of my request for some Boney. She really does keep me on track almost as good as mio moglie. Smile!

Well, Chris's new dryer is up and running nicely. WooHoo! My shoulder is still bothering me. It let me know that when we went to pick up the fur-babies from the groomer. Elise had Buttercup and I had drag down fight with Azalya. The both wanted out of there. Buttercup did well on her lease and Azalya lost her (sh**) totally so I had to pick her up and take her to the Tacoma. They are looking good now. They both wanted to run directly into the dirt in the backyard but I put up a barrier so that would not happen so soon. They hate going to the vet and to the groomers.

Elise and Chris are watching "The Mentalist" on DVD and I am playing catch up on a few things. We are going to have cheese crisps, refried beans, lettuce, salsa, jalapenos and of course plenty of birra. Ya, ya!
Well, I had better get to it. Hey today is my fidanzata's birthday and she is out celebrating and the is great. She is a remarkable woman full of life, energy, sex appeal and she is downright gorgeous! Happy Birthday Fidanzata.




Have a great evening and we will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Grazie per gli auguri di compleanno, mio caro amico.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...