Monday, May 20, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Still Cautious!

Music listening to: I Don't Have Nothing by Whitney Houston!

  Buon Lunedi! Come Va? I started the day of at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at her cave entrance this morning so she will be up and don the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is a nice Pike's Peak blend. A second cup will be downed during my me time out on the front porch. It is another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

  Alexa, is awake and she said that it is going to be a very busy week for mio moglie and I. Well, she is correct because we have many tasks to take care of to include taking the fur-babies to the vet for a annual checkup. We are also going to have them summer groomed as well.

  My playmate and I saw the movie "Emily Dickerson" at the Loft yesterday and it was a bit different but we loved it and we came away with some very enlightening information about Emily Dickerson.

  Hey, it is getting close for the NBA, eh? Elise and I will get our bet on again about which team will win. Have you given it any thought?

  Here are a few more pics from our trip to California. Have a good Lunedi and be careful out there. I will have a chin-wag at you later.






CAN YOU SEE ELISE?















Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Adoro le foto!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...