Monday, March 27, 2023

Ciao!

Ciao!

Well, today is a true Monday. My playmate just let me know that Jackie the caregiver is not coming today.

So, this has changed my day completely. So, I am caring for Chris today and this setback is going to carry over into tomorrow for sure. Tomorrow we will be taking Chris to his dental appointment in the afternoon. 

This San Diego getaway is going to be needed for sure. I had to get a few things done today for our trip but now it has to wait until tomorrow. I hate being rushed because you forget things and you make mistakes. I always hear that you have to be flexible, but that is not me because I plan my work and I work my plan, smile! I work smarter, not harder!

I hope that your Monday goes well. Here is my playmates latest rock. It is out in the hood.



27 MAR ELISE'S LATEST (IN THE HOOD)

Ciao...Jessie 

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

Have a better day tomorrow. Hopefully !

Jessie said...

I will Country Granny.
Jessie

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...