Sunday, March 5, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

 Buon Pomeriggio!



5 MAR DEEP THOUGHT!

How are you doing? We are back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection.

Mio Moglie is caring for Chris. He is resting and listening to a book on CD. 

We took our scooters out for a ride. It is so much fun to ride them.

Chris will be visited by his doctor at 12:30pm today. We need to have her to renew some scripts for Chris while she is here.

I have just completed all of my Domenica tasks and know I am going to get ready to don my Chefs hat and apron.

We hope that your day is going well. I will chat at you later. I need to complete one of my continuing medical classes today. 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  


No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...