Friday, March 3, 2023

Ciao!

Ciao!


2 MAR SNOW HEART FROM MY GIRLFRIEND(FLO)

How are doing so far on this cold Friday in the desert? We are good just taking it slow and easy so far.

Chris relaxed and waiting on Sister Jayne to arrive.

Here are a few more pictures from our staycation in the Phoenix area. Enjoy!

24 Feb 2023

BREAKFAST AT WILD HORSE PASS


COYOTES!


24 FEB SARA AND ELISE


24 FEB MATT AND SARA



24 FEB MIO MOGLIE E IO


24 FEB BILL FOR STEAK 44, WITHOUT TIP ADDED!

Well, I had better check on Chris. I will chat at you later.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

  

1 comment:

Loraine said...

La parola per il giorno è neve. Ho adorato quella neve che abbiamo avuto ieri ed è rimasta abbastanza a lungo - un giorno.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...