Monday, March 20, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



IT'S A MONDAY!




Mood: Intense!

Music listening to: Stand Your Ground a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Hawaiian Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild, but partly cloudy morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few errands to take care of today. First off, I will be making my way to the airbase to pick up some 9mm ammo. I also need to pick up a few more items while I am out there.

If the weather holds up, I will start to clean up the backyard area. My playmate and I will start new rocks very soon.

Hey, we only have two team in the Pac 12 hanging on. They are UCLA and Colorado. Hopefully they can advance further in this March Madness.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and well. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge phrase is (equinozio primavera). Si, fidanazata today is the (equinozio primavera). Have a good one! 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Buon equinozio di primavera!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...