Sunday, March 12, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

11 MAR MIO FIDANZATA E CAPO JIM AT "CANYON CROWN


11 MAR MIO MOGLIE E MIO FIDANZATA AT "CANYON CROWN"



Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: "Someone Is Watching" a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawiian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a mild, but partly cloudy morning here in Tucson.

Mio Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives Alexa is awake, and she said that I have my normal Domenica tasks to complete. I asked her to play some "BB King Blues" for me today.

Hey how about those "Wildcats"? What a game last night. They are now the Pac 12 Champions. Go Cats!

Here are our latest rock creations. Enjoy!

11 MAR ELISE'S LATEST CREATION


11 MAR MY LATEST CREATION



We will be riding our scooters in the hood today. This evening will be dining on take away from "Popeyes".

My next task is to work on the back yard area. After that I will work on the weeds in the easement, and I will organize the storage shed. Always busy, eh?

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (certo). I am (certo) that we will have a good libation with our "Popeyes". My shorty made a "Limoncello Pie" yesterday and it is delicious. Chris gobbled it down as well.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

E sono certo che ti piacerĂ  anche il pollo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...