Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



14 MAR ONE ROOM SCHOOLHOUSE

How are you doing? I am doing OK. I didn't get to complete all of my tasks today, because I am still not feeling that great.

I took things slow today, but I was interrupted by the phone and the caregiver. So, I gave up on taking a nap. I still have a stress headache and I do need to get some sleep. I may need to go on another staycation overnight so I can sleep. Smile!

Mio Moglie is caring for Chris right now. I am in Chris's house changing and cleaning his linen. I changed them early this morning, but I had to change them again due to a shortcoming of the caregiver.

I had planned on riding my scooter in the hood, but I could not. Hopefully I can do it tomorrow. I am going to lay down and read for a bit if I can. I need to clean up the backyard area for sure, so I can tackle the shed.

I was watching a horror movie and that kept me relaxed. When I am the main house with Chris, we watch plenty of horror movies. I have started another St. Patty's Day rock and I will finish it tomorrow if time permits.

I hope that your day is going like you planned it. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

How are you doing fidanzata?

countrygranny47 said...

Hope you can get rested up

Jessie said...

I am trying Country Granny, thanks

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...