Sunday, March 19, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing so far on this Domenica? We are good here in windy Tucson.

We enjoyed a very good breakfast at the "Egg Connection' as usual. After breakfast we returned to take a ride in the hood on our scooters. What fun they are. It was a bit breezy with the wind blowing but we still loved it.

19 MAR MIO MOGLIE ON HER ELECTRIC SCOOTER



19 MAR (IO) ROLLING IN THE HOOD

Elise and Chris are in the main house watching "Murder She Wrote" on DVD. It is a good series. We are looking forward to our "Lady Cats" basketball game at 2:30pm.

I just finished with my normal tasks for next week, and now I am waiting on the dryer to complete a cycle. After that I will join my shorty and Chris in the main house. I still need to do some yard work in the backyard and in the easement. I also need to cut back a tree that is hanging and brushing against Chris's house.

I spent about 50 minutes on the phone and on the PC with AOL. I had an issue with syncing AOL , Windows, and Microsoft. It has been corrected.

Enjoy the rest of your day and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Rotolare nel "cappuccio" sembra molto divertente! Evviva!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...