Thursday, March 16, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





15 MAR MY LATEST

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Stand Your Ground a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones", along with a good breakfast. It is a mild, clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that my nurse's supervisor will be visiting me at 10am. I asked her to play some more BB King for me today.

We are supposed to get some more rain today. We got rained on yesterday while we played "Pickleball " with Bucky and Dena. I have to say that we are getting much better at the game.

We enjoyed our evening at the home of my girlfriend "Shoo Shoo". She hosted a "Rumi Kube Fest". She prepared a good spread for dinner, with a very good dessert. It was so good to see Shoo, because we haven't seen her since her surgery and recovery. She is looking good, and it felt good to be able to hug her again.

15 MAR LOADED PIZZA AND WINGS


15 MAR MY CAESAR SALAD


15 MAR SHOO'S GREEK SALAD


15 MAR MIO MOGLIE'S GREEK SALAD


15 MAR OUR HOST SHOO SHOO


15 MAR SHOO AND MIO MOGLIE



As for the Rumi Kube Fest, Shoo and Mio Moglie knocked me down like I was a building in a (terremoto). I got beat badly this time. Thank you Shoo Shoo for a wonderful evening.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (terremoto). Fidanzata, have you ever felt like you are in an (terromoto)?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ron and Nancy, how are you doing? 

Erika, how are things in Germany? 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Da bambino in California, ero in un terremoto e la terra, davvero, ha tremato. Spaventoso!

Nancy said...

Hi! We're doing fine. Had fun in Cancun with family. I'm having my right knee replaced next Tuesday, so when I'm up and around again we'd love to meet you for dinner!
Nancy & Ron

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...