Friday, March 17, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious! Confused!

Music listening to:  Stand Your Ground a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi!  Buon giorno di San Patrizio!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a mild, but clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I need to make a trip to Walgreens today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

My nurse's supervisor visit went very well yesterday. Also, the supervisor for the caregiver was here at 4:00pm as well. We reminded her of the caregiver's shortcomings and issues. 

Hey, my shorty has been commissioned to do another rock. How about that? Proud of her talent and work. We will be hitting up a movie today. Tomorrow we will hit up the "Hub" firing range to get some "Glock" target practice in. 

Well our "Wildcats" lost last night. So, now we are counting on the "Lady Cats" to win this morning. Go Cats. 

Well, I had better get busy with Chris straight-away. Have a good TGIF! and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge phrase is (Buon giorno de San Patrizio!) Have a good one, fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Hello Nancy, glad to hear that your trip went well. We wish you a very speedy recovery from your upcoming surgery. Looking forward to getting together soon. 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Possa la fortuna essere con te ovunque tu vada, e le tue benedizioni siano più numerose dei quadrifogli che crescono.

Nancy said...

Thanks Jessie!
Nancy

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...