Monday, March 13, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



    

Mood: Confused!

Music listening to: Someone Is Watching a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing on this Monday? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Hawaiian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild, but clear morning here in the valley of the sun.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here later in the morning to give Chris a massage that he is looking forward to.

Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few errands to take care of today. First off, I will be making a trip to the Verizon store. I need a new car charger for my cellphone. I asked her to play some more BB King for me today. 

My shorty and I enjoyed our scooter ride in the hood yesterday. We took a long ride, and it was very refreshing. We passed a fellow scooter rider on Pima Street. I am looking forward to another ride soon. It is supposed to rain big time on Wednesday. 

My shorty and I will be starting new rocks soon. We enjoyed our takeaway dinner from "Popeyes' last night. We shared the meal with Sister Jayne. We have a few pieces of chicken leftover to snack on when needed.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (lunatico). I am feeling a bit (lunatico) this morning.  How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

Good Afternoon,
I am finally caught up with your blog.
A busy weekend for us.
Have a good week ahead, Your pictures are great.
Your rocks are really nice,

Loraine said...

Hai catturato anche i miei sentimenti - lunatico.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...