Sunday, March 26, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



26 MAR SPRING DANCERS

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Possession! A Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We stated the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection". It is a chilly, but clear morning here in Tucson.

My playmate is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today. Sister Jayne will be here at 5:00pm to care for Chris.

We have made our packing list for our trip to San Diego that starts on Tuesday evening. We will have to make some adjustments to our packing because it is going to be raining the whole time that we are there.

We enjoyed a good dinner last night at the "Coronet". We were joined by my (cognata) and it was good to see her. After dinner we made our way over to the "ATC" to see the play "Pru Payne". It was spectacular and it got a well-deserved standing ovation.

After the play we returned home and called it game over. My (cognata), stayed in "Dew Drop Inn" room #2. She will be joining us for breakfast.

Well, I had better check on Chris. My shorty and I will be starting "Easter" rocks soon. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe, happy, and healthy.

Today's challenge word is (colazione). I am looking forward to (colazione) this morning. How about you fidanzata? What are you going to have?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ho mangiato noci e semi e il burrito avanzato di patate e fagioli per la colazione. Tutto bene!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...