Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How did your day go? It has been a pretty good day today.

I was going to weed spray the front yard, but it got really cloudy, and I thought that it might rain. So, I decided to wait until tomorrow. 

Chris and I watched a lot of TV today. I also rode my scooter around the hood today. It was so much fun.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and downing his supplemental drip. He is loving the Andy Griffieth Show on TV.

My shorty just brought me some dinner from "Guillin Chinese". I have some Sweet and Sour Pork, and Fried Rice. It is delicious.

Have a good night and sleep well, so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later. Oh yeah, I completed all of my classes today to include an elective on Diabetes Care and Symptoms. I was really stuck on the Covid Class, but mio moglie came to the rescue. It was one question that was not worded well was the problem. I am going to select another elective in a day or two. Grazie Mia Amore!

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene amico mio.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...