Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to:  Some One Is Watching a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawaiin Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild, but clear morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today, to include cleaning the backyard. I asked her to play some BB King for me today while Chris the iRobot is out to clean the main house carpet.

I was going to see if I could get a nap in this morning due to, I am feeling a bit under the weather this morning as is my shorty.

Hey, my playmates latest rock was picked up yesterday and it was posted on Facebook. Nice!  If time permits, I will start on my new rock today. 

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (nonostante). (Nonostante) me feeling a bit under the weather this morning I hope that the day goes well. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Sei un ragazzo duro nonostante alcuni duri colpi della vita.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...