Monday, March 20, 2023

Buona Sera!

 Buona Sera!

20 MAR MIO MOGLIE IN A WATER GLASS


20 MAR MIO MOGLIE IN A WATCH



How was your day? It has been pretty good day today. It has been very windy here in Central Tucson. So windy that it postponed my back yard work.

So, I prepped a new rock to be painted. I got to spend a lot of time with myself today. I gave many issues some thought and know exactly who I am and what I believe in. I always think before I speak and act on anything, thanks to my upbringing. 

My playmate prepared chili for dinner and it was very good. I added a couple of hot dogs to mine. It was all good. We watched "NCIS" on "Paramount" with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and he is watching TV. He is also downing his supplemental drip as well.

Tomorrow we will be taking Azalya to the vet to see if she has developed a skin condition. She has been scratching quite a bit lately.

I got out to the airbase today to pick up some replacement 9mm ammo for our Glock. Have to keep some on hand all of the time.

I got a very nice photo from my girlfriend Edwina today. I will share it with you on Hump Day. We also received a very nice pictorial book about Obama. She loaned it to us so we good enjoy it as much as she does. Here are a couple of pics from the book. I have to tell you that my girlfriends look after me very well. I am one lucky guy.

20 MAR LOANER FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO)




20 MAR THIS PIC SPEAKS VOLUMES. ("HIS HAIR IS JUST LIKE MINE")

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Bellissime foto del nostro ex Presidente.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...