Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Let Me Go a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Mercoledi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild, but cloudy morning here in the "Old Pueblo".

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a very busy one. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My dinner from "Guillin Chinese" was very good and I ate way too much. I will snack on the leftovers throughout the day if I get hungry. We will be dining on "Leo's" take away tonight.

We will hit up "Reid Park" this morning to play "Pickleball" with Bucky and Dena. We may hit up a movie if time permits today.

My shorty and I will be starting St. Patrick's Day rocks soon.

Today's challenge word is (scatola). Do you ever feel like you are stuck in a (scatola)? I do sometimes. How about you fidanzata?

Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise   

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

GOOD MORNING,
A VERY SUNNY BUT WINDY DAY HERE AGAIN.
ENJOY YOUR DAY TODAY

Loraine said...

A volte ho bisogno di pensare fuori dagli scatola.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...