Monday, March 6, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


MORNING STROLL!

Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Let Me Go a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good strong, robust "French Roast Blend" a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a mild, but cloudy morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here later this morning to give Chris and Elise a massage.

Alexa is wake and she said that today is going to be a busy one for me. First off, I will be making a trip over on the east side to pick up some weed spray for the front yard area. After that I will be working on an updated medical class about Covid 19 and the differences between the CDC and the WHO. A lot of fun, right? NOT!

Hey, Chefs Day was delicious. My Sous Chef and I prepared Salmon Patties, Mashed Potatoes, Creamed Corn, Baby Carrots, Sliced Tomatoes. My Sous Chef prepared "White Russians" with Soft Serve Ice Cream. What a spread, eh? We shared the meal with Sister Jayne. Have a look!


5 MAR CHEF AT WORK


5 MAR SOUS CHEF AT WORK


5 MAR SOUS CHEF AT WORK




5 MAR SALMON PATTIES ARE DONE


5 MAR CHEF IS PLEASED!


5 MAR PLATED!


5 MAR PLATED



5 MAR PATTIES ARE COOKING!


Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Lunedi. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (flirtare). I feel like (flirtare) with my fidanzata and my girlfriends today smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

E sei bravo a flirtare!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...