Friday, March 24, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Concerned!

Music listening to: Possessed! A Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild, but clear morning here in the Old Pueblo.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy one. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

My playmate and I will be joining Bucky and Dena this morning at 10:00am to play Pickleball.

This evening we will be hosting a dinner for Cleo and Alphonso. We will have T-bone steaks, baked potatoes, salad, sweet peas, and a good dessert. My shorty has set out a bottle of Chianti to go along with dinner.

Here are some pictures of Chefs Day! Enjoy! It was delicious.


22 MARCH CHEF AT WORK


22 MAR CHEF AT WORK


22 MAR AIR FRYER LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN WINGS


22 MAR LEMON RISOTTO WITH PEAS


22 MAR CHEF IS PLEASED


22 MAR PLATED




22 MAR PLATED

Hey, we are (grandparents) as of yesterday. The (mucca) that we purchased for Sister Jayne's (mum) has given birth. Here have a look. His name is (Dexter).

23 MAR (MUCCA) AND CALF







23 MAR (DEXTER)

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good TGIF! I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe.  I am not feeling my best this morning and I didn't sleep well at all. I have a lot of concerns and thoughts running through my mind. It started yesterday and it has not let up. I am sure that I need to take of me first like my dear friend keeps telling me. 

Today's challenge word is (furbo). I am not feeling (furbo) today. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Forse oggi è un giorno per sdraiarsi e cercare di rilassarsi se non ti senti furbo.

countrygranny47 said...

Good Evening,
Hope things have been better for you today.
Keep your chin up Jessie,,

Jessie said...

Not much of a change, thanks for asking.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...