Saturday, March 18, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is going on around your way? We just got back from the "Hub" target range, and it was crowded. We were in the pistol range and some shooters were in the rifle range. It was a lot of fun, but we haven't been to the range in a while. Mio Moglie got a bit frustrated because she got jammed a few times and her aim was a bit low. She did well though with a few bullseyes and some very good grouping. I agree with her we need to go more often to the range.  Have a look!


18 MAR TARGET PRACTICE

I will be getting Chris up shortly and into the main house to watch some TV. I am going to prep a rock for painting as well. We hope that your day is going like you hoped it would. Enjoy the day and I will chat at you later.

Hey, I have started a medical continuation class on "Domestic Violence". So far it is very interesting. It is an (elective) class 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...