Thursday, March 23, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Possessed! A Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a mild, but clear morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Sister Jayne has a 10:00am doctor's appointment. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I will post about Chefs Day, later today. My shorty and I are going to the movies today.

Hey, how did your "Hump Day go?  Here is how my girlfriend Edwina saw it. Enjoy, I did.


SHE IS A CUTIE, RIGHT?

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe, and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (uffa). I am feeling a bit (uffa), this morning. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao... Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Goditi il pranzo con Jay oggi.

Loraine said...

"Ugh" è una parola descrittiva. Dice: "La mia giornata potrebbe essere difficile ma sono pronta".

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...