Monday, March 27, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to:  Possession!  A Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawaiian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. My coffee is in a (bicchiere) mug that was made for me by my dear angel friend who resides in New Orleans. It is a crisp, but clear morning here in Tucson.



Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have few tasks to complete today, to include doing some yard work on the back patio area. I asked her to play some more BB King for me today. 

Rosemarie will be here this morning to give Chris and Elise a massage. Chris has a big smile on his face.

Well, I will pack up my suitcase today for our trip to San Diego. It is going to be raining while we are there. So, an umbrella will be packed as well.

My playmate and I went to the "Roadhouse" last night to see the movie "John Wick 4". It was excellent and loaded with action from start to finish. We loved it!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

My shorty has completed her Easter rock. I will post it later today.

Today's challenge word is (bicchiere). My glass coffee mug needs to be refreshed. How are you doing this morning fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

La tua tazza di vetro è davvero un bel regalo di una delle tue ammiratrici. Sei un uomo fortunato.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...