Friday, March 3, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




2 MAR LA DAMA VERDE!



2 MAR BEV IS THIS A SELF-PORTRAIT?

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied!

Music listening to:  Let Me Go a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buona Venerdi! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold, but clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Chris's new fridge will be delivered today. Woohoo! I will be playing a Blues CD today by various artists, but mainly BB King.

My playmate and I saw the movie "Marlowe" yesterday and it was very good. Are next movie will be "Creed".

Here are a few of the photos of the first day of our staycation up in the Phoenix area. Enjoy!

23 FEB OUR ROOM AT WILD HORSE PASS










VIEW FROM OUR ROOM





23 FEB CHA CHINGS







Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie con Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Buon fine settimana!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...