Monday, March 13, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How did your day go? It has been an OK day, but I have been a bit moody, and so has my fidanzata.

I got to Verizon, and I took care of our bill, and I needed a new car charger for the "Green Lady".

I have had a pounding headache all day and it is due to stress and the lack of sleep. I have so many things rolling around in my head. I am sure that Mio Moglie has been hearing it. Smile! 

My shorty and I enjoyed Panini's and baby carrots for dinner. My playmate has a cheese one and I had a cheese one with a slice of ham. It was very good. We should have had a birra with our Panini's, like we used to do in Italy. So good!

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching TV. He is enjoying his supplemental drip and I will give him Limoncello Pie for dessert. Ya Mon'.

Here are the rocks that I put out in the hood today. Enjoy! I will be starting a new one tomorrow. 



Tomorrow if all goes well, I will be working in the backyard area. It is supposed to rain pretty good on Wednesday.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be all set for Taco Tuesday. Stay safe.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Country Granny
Thanks for posting on the blog today. Have a good night.

Loraine said...

Spero che tu riesca a dormire bene la notte, così domani può essere fantastico!

countrygranny47 said...

Hey Jessie,
I hope your doing better today.
Those moods we get into sometimes suck,,, don't they.?
I hope your both feeling better.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...