Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


21 MAR (PEACE)

Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to:  Stand Your Ground a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Martedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will downed later this morning. It is a mild, but cloudy morning here in Tucson.

Jackie the caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today I have to complete a few tasks today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

We will be taking Azalya to the vet this evening. Chris the iRobot will be coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet.

I will be starting a new rock today if time permits. The wind is supposed to pick up today. That will keep me from completing the yard work again.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe. I will have a chinwag at you later.

Today's challenge word is (sfasato). I am feeling a bit (sfasato) today. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Quando mi sento sfasato, devo sedermi o fare una passeggiata e cercare di capire la causa. All'inizio non è sempre ovvio per me.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...