Thursday, March 9, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


9 MAR PRAISE HOUSE

Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Someone Is Watching, a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a warm, cloudy morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that we need to take a trip out to Green Valley. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I will be meeting up with up with the crew for lunch at "Giuseppe's". It will be good to see the gang again. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo will be there and it will be good to see her, because we haven't seen her since her surgery.

My shorty and I will be dropping into "Popcorn Country " to stock up. I also need to stop at "Dairy Queen" to stock up as well.

My playmate and I are working on St. Patrick's Day rocks. We will complete them real soon.

I have been really worried and concerned about my girlfriends lately. Also, many events have been going on more than usual. It puts me in a mood of deep worry.

Well, I had better get this day moving forward post haste. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (dolce). My fidanzata and all of my girlfriends are (dolce).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai?

Loraine said...

Dolci al dolce.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...