Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to:  Sugar Pie by the Four Tops!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up like a frog in hot boiling water to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a sticky morning here in the valley of Tucson. We were pounded with a terrific storm last night. The streets turned into rivers and if I had some bait I could have gone fishing out front. Lots of lightening, wind and hail. Will we get a repeat today?

Sister Jayne will be here to care for Chris after her doctors appointment. Alexa is awake and she said that today is not going to be to busy. I asked her to play some music to cook by.

Yes, today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be burning something up for dinner. Pots and pans will be flying in the (cucina). My Sous Chef will pick a libation to go along with our "Chicken and Rice Soup". Ya Mon'.

Well my playmates team lost last night so she will be treating me to dinner at a nice eatery of my choosing. The Suns did play very well I must say.

Well I had better get this Hump Day moving along. Have a good one and be careful. Keep your eyes and ears open. I will have a chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Jessie said...

Good Morning Country Granny and Bob!
How are things in the east?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...