Saturday, July 10, 2021

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!  Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Once In My Life by Stevie Wonder!

Buon Sabato!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise rolled out with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is oh so sticky here in the valley of Tucson. Again I ask where is the rain?

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be extra busy for us. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

First we are taking Chris's van to have a A/C check. After that we are taking the fur-babies to vet for their annual checkup and shots. After that I will be making a trip to the grocery store to pick up items for tomorrows "Chef Day". WooHoo!

My shorty and I will be working on new rocks soon. Here is our latest. Enjoy!


9 JUL ELISE'S LATEST


9 JUL MY LATEST

Well I had better get this Sabato moving ahead. Have a good weekend and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona ragazza del fine settimana. Ehi, dov'e la pioggia? Stiamo bollendo qui. E tu? Stai calmo!

Loraine said...

Penso di ricordare che le danze della pioggia dei nativi americani includevano molti sonagli e "roba da jiggling". Farò una danza della pioggia, in topless, e vedrò se aiuta.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...