Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: All For Love by Color Me Bad!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a sticky morning here in Tucson. We got a few drops of rain overnight. Sprinkles at most but we may get a bit more than that today.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy for me. First off I am stuck at home due to the cable people are coming out to get Chris's TV service back on. They give those in-between times when they are going to show up. We are taking Buttercup to the groomers this afternoon to be clipped. I also need to make a trip out to the airbase today. I also have to shop for Chefs Day meal preparation s well. 

I reviewed all of the photos from our Butte, Montana trip and if all goes well I will post them today.

Well I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving forward. Have a wonderful day and stay safe, sound and happy. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...