Friday, July 30, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious Still!

Music listening to: Fun Fun by the Barkays!

Buon Venerdi!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise stirred about this morning and once again she popped back into her cave. She will starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson. We got some rain last night . We had a spectacular lightening show with a few thunderboomers as well. I wonder if we will get a repeat today?

I am caring for Chris this morning. Sister Jayne will be here at 11:00am to take over. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete as of yet. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

My playmate and I enjoyed a good breakfast yesterday at "Alice's". The food is still very good. We haven't been to "Alice's" in years.





My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Hopefully we will have a couple of rocks completed today. We played "Wii" games yesterday and we didn't do well at all.

We are going to hit up a movie this afternoon. We are going to see the movie "Old". The previews looked good and Papa John saw it and he said that we would like it.

On a sad note. My sister Marcie who lives in Florida is a Master Horse Person.  On of her horses may have to be put down in a few days. His name is Splash. He has been having issues over the past 4 years. It seems like nothing can be down for him now. Please if you could say  a prayer for Marcie and Blake. It is a very hard time for them and rightly so. Thanks! Here is a picture of Splash!





Tomorrow is Chefs Day. I will be getting a head start on this dinner today. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing a BBQ Brisket. I will be seasoning it up today and I will let it sit in the fridge overnight. We will let it cook nice and slow for about 8 hours. My Sous Chef will prepare the side dishes to go along with it and she may prepare some dinner rolls. Do you have a suggestion for a side dish?

Well I had better get this TGIF moving along straight-away. Stay safe and I will have a chin-wag at you later. Covid is getting out of control and it is very scary.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Grazie, mi sento meglio stamattina. Cosa stai durante il fine serttimana?

Loraine said...

Il meteorologo prevede più pioggia oggi o stanotte. YIppee!

Rosie said...

Prayers for Marcia and Blake. Sorry I cannot make the baebie

countrygranny47 said...

Splash is a beautiful horse.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...