Monday, July 26, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How  was your day? Was it very busy?  It was a busy one for me for sure.

I got my tasks taken care of today, but Alexa didn't play any music for me today. I am sure that she will play some for me tomorrow. Hey no rain today! Are we done with the rain already?

I prepared Grilled Ham and Cheese sandwich's today for dinner. Elise had sliced tomatoes, avocado and baby carrots with hers. I had extra ham on mine and I also had some baby carrots. We watched "Wentworth" on Netflix with Chris. We are sad because the eight season is almost over. It is a wonderful series.

I am caring for Chris tonight. Chris is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip. The new caregiver was here today and he was trained by Sister Jayne while I supervised. He has never worked with a Quad before and has never used a Hoyer. Hopefully he will return tomorrow to continue his training. Chris seems to like him and that is a major plus.

I got a chance to work on a new rock today. I hope to have it completed tomorrow. We will be taking Chris to the dentist tomorrow afternoon. I am sure that he is looking forward to that. Smile!

We hope that you day went well? Sleep well so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elie

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Com'e andata oggi? Grazie per il commento sulle rocce e sui fiori. Abbraccia quel cuscino stasera!

Loraine said...

Spero che la badante funzioni.

Rosie said...

Prayers that the carer works out Jessie

countrygranny47 said...

Hopefully this caregiver will work.
Glad Chris likes him and that is a big plus for him.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...