Saturday, July 31, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Still Cautious! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Talk To Me by Jodeci!

Buon Sabato!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped out her cave this morning but she retreated. So she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a Butter Toffee Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson. It is going to heat up for sure and our rain chances are slim.

I am caring for Chris until Sister Jayne arrives at 5:00pm. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks today. I asked her to play some music to cook by. Hopefully she will treat me.

Yes, today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing a BBQ Brisket for tonight's dinner. My Sous Chef will decide on what sides dishes we will have with our dinner. She will also decide on what libation will be served before and during dinner. We will don our Chef Hats and Aprons so we can prepare a proper meal. I am sure that you will be hungry soon.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. They will be completed before the day is over. If you could please say another prayer for my sister (Marcie) and brother (Blake). Today they will have Splash one of their horses put down today due to health issues. A very sad day indeed. 


MY SISTER MARCIE AND SPLASH



We went to see the movie "Old" yesterday and it was very good with a lot of twists and turns. Well I had better get this Sabato moving along. Have a good one and stay safe, happy and sound. Let's mask up! I will chat at you later.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Good Morning Rosie,

Thanks you so very much for posting to our blog. I thank you for the support for my sister Marcie and Blake.

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Hai in programma qualcosa per il fine settimana? Oggi e lo Chefs Day. Io e il Sous Chef saremo impegnati in cucina. Buona giornata!

Loraine said...

Oggi ho fatto i lavoretti in giardino e il bucato e passerò il pomeriggio e la sera con Capo Jim. Cucineremo anche insieme - panini fichi e brie con insalata di cavolo. Buon sabato!

countrygranny47 said...

Oh my,,, so sorry to hear about the horse.
Sure is a sad day for sure.
Keeping prayers going for the comfort after this is over with.

Rosie said...

Prayers

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...