Monday, July 5, 2021

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Cautious! Concerned!

Music listening to: Play that Funky Music White Boy by Wild Cherry!

Buon Lunedi!  It's a Monday! How are you doing? My playmate and I both popped up like a baseball hit into centerfield. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caramel Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a muggy morning here in the valley of Tucson. Hopefully we will get some rain today. Yesterday was a disappointment.

I am caring for Chris today due to no luck with the search for a new caregiver. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. Ya Mon'. I asked her to play some "Funky Jazz" for me today.

Chris and my shorty will be getting massages from Rosemarie today. I reminded Chris that today was massage day and he was not smiling or responding. Maybe he didn't sleep well last night due to our neighbors shooting off fireworks last night. The fur babies were not happy at all. They were knocking on the door wanting to come inside. I put them in the kennel and covered it and they  felt better.

The "Green Lady" will be getting her new windshield this afternoon. Hopefully that will put a smile back on her nameplate. Well will see what happens, eh?

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. I will drop some rocks in the hood today. Well I had better get this Monday moving along. Have a good one and stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good, safe week.

Monna, have a fantastic week.

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Rosie, how goes it in Melbourne?

Sisters, what is new?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Bev, how are you?

Barb, what is up?

Sharon and Deb, have a good one. 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Come te, sto aspettando più pioggia.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...