Thursday, July 1, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

 Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? We are good here but it is heating up big time. I just got the "Green Lady" washed and I am sure that will bring the rain. Karma!

We enjoyed a good breakfast at "Teresa's Mosaic". The coffee there has a bit of (hickory) in it. So good.

Yesterdays Chef Day was a total success. Elise, Jayne and I were stuffed. It was delicious. Here is what it looked like from beginning to plate. Enjoy!




30 JUN CHEF DAY PREP



30 JUN CHEF DAY SOUS CHEF AT WORK


30 JUN GRILLED CAJUN LEMON CHICKEN WINGS


30 JUN PLATED WITH JASMINE RICE



30 JUN PLATE #2

I am still reviewing the Quemado, Mexico pictures. I am almost done and then I will post them to the blog.

I had to replace a door knob on the main house this morning. My shorty wants to plan "Wii"games this afternoon. We will be dining on food from "Leo's this evening. Of course a few margaritas will be enjoyed.

We hope that your Sete Giovedi is going to way you like it? I will chat at you later.

Here is our latest rock creations. Enjoy!

30 JUN MY LATEST


30 JUN ELISE'S LATEST



Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ciao fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che l'autolavaggio porti la pioggia!

countrygranny47 said...

Good Evening Jessie,
Your food sure looked good.
Those rocks you 2 paint are really nice.
So talented the both of you.
Take care and keep cool.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...