Friday, July 9, 2021

Buongiorno! TGIF!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Ring My Bell!

Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise stirred about this morning and she disappeared back into her cave. I am sure that she will exit soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is very sticky this morning and no rain is in sight. These triple digits are killer.

I am caring for Chris this morning. Sister Jayne will be here at 11:00am to care for Chris . Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I asked here to play some "Funky Jazz" for me today.

Chris has a doctors appointment this afternoon. Elise will take him to this one. I have to go and order some new glasses before we leave for Butte, Montana. Sister Jayne will go along with Elise and Chris.

I also need to buy a new sun shade for the "Green Lady". The one that was fitted to her was taken off when she got her new windshield. I went by the company that I got it from and and they are out of business. 

My shorty and I enjoyed take away dinner last night from "Leo's". Of course we enjoyed a few margaritas along with the meal. We watched "Wentworth" on Netflix. We are almost to the end of the series and we are sad. Hopefully we can find another series just as good.

We are working on new rocks. Here are the rocks we dropped off and picked up yesterday. Enjoy!


8 JUL DROPPED AT CORTEZ


8 JUL PICKED UP


8 JUL DROPPED IN GREEN VALLEY


8 JUL MY LATEST


8 JUL ELISE'S LATEST



Tomorrow we will be taking the fur-babies to the vet to be checked out and vaccinated. They are not looking forward to that at all, smile!

Well I had better get this TGIF day moving along. Have a good one and we will have a chat with you later. Stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise


Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Monna, have a good one.

Erika, how are you?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Sisters, what is new?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Bev, how are you?

Edwina, what is new?

Barb, how goes it?

Deb and Sharon, how are you? How is the book? 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata TGIF! Dov'e la pioggia? Abbracci!

Loraine said...

La pioggia potrebbe non essere qui, ma l'umidità lo è certamente. Buon fine settimana!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...