Saturday, July 3, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to: Borderline by Madonna!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning like a crab being dropped into a hot pot of water. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Southern Pecan Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a warm and cloudy morning here in Tucson. The clouds are in and we may get some more rain here in the "Old Pueblo".

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete. I will be making a trip over on the eastside of town. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I went to see the movie "Fast and Furious 9" yesterday and it is very good and loaded with action.

We are still working on rocks. Here is my playmates latest. Enjoy!


2 JULY ELISE'S LATEST(keeper)

We will be hooking up with Sharon and Deb or dinner at the "Outback" this evening. Can you say "Walla B Darn"? We will without a doubt. They have some good wings and I will order some. So you Outback?

Hey what did you think about the pictures in Quemado, New Mexico?

Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Come va? Si, sono sicuro che non vedi l'ora che tu lo dia. E sdtato up po' di tempo, eh? Buona giornata e spera nella pioggia che non hai avudto ieri. Sorriso!

Deb said...

Walls be darn - you bet‼️

Loraine said...

Penso che ti diverta a farmi ingelosire. (Per la pioggia, ovviamente.)

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...