Thursday, July 29, 2021

Buongiorno!!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious Still!

Music listening to:  Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder!

Buon  Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise stirred about at 5:00am but she didn't come out of her cave this morning. So she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Cinnamon Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Alice's " along with a good breakfast. We haven't been to "Alice's in years. It is a nice morning her in the valley of Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.  Alexa is awake and she that I need to make a trip over on the eastside today to pick up a few things. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!


28 JUL MY LATEST


28 JUL ELISE'S LATEST



We had a great evening with my girlfriend (Shoo Shoo). It is always a pleasure to see her. We enjoyed a nice dinner provided by Arby's. We played Rummikub. We haven't played this game in years. Elise won the most games and Shoo Shoo won a few as well. As for me I came close but no cigar. For dessert we enjoyed Spumoni and it was delicious. Elise made a good choice for dessert. My girlfriend (Nicolette) would have agreed with me. Thank you Shoo Shoo for a wonderful evening.

My playmate and will be playin "Wii" games today if time permits. Have a great Sete Giovedi and be careful out there. Mask up because it is getting crazy again. Covid is attacking again.

I didn't post to the blog yesterday because I was really tired and I needed to rest up. I am much better today.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sentirsi meglio? Buona. Il weekend è alle porte!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...