Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Video provided by my girlfriend(Flo). It is a mural in Himmel Park here in Tucson.

Mood: Cautious! Gummied! Rummied! No Giggles!

Music listening to: Creep by TLC!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend and a second cup will be downed post haste. It is very muggy here in Tucson and I am guessing no rain in sight for today.

I am caring for Chris this morning due to Sister Jayne has a doctor's appt. She will be here later in the day. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Inspirational Music" for me today. Chris will visited by his doctor this morning.

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks. We are going to hit up a movie today if time permits. We are meeting with friends for dinner this evening at "Pinnacle Peak".

Well I had better get this Humper moving forward. Have a good one and I will have a chat with you later. Stay safe!

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata. Cosa ci fai in questo Hump Day? Niente Chefs Day oggi. Andremo a Pinnacle Peak per cena. Ci incontraremo con uno dei membri del liceo di Elise. Ne ho una buona. Abbracci e baci!

Jessie said...

Country Granny,
How are you feeling today?

Jessie said...

Flo, thank you for sharing Himmel Parks mural with me. It looks great. I will have to drive by to see it soon.

Loraine said...

Godere!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...