Thursday, July 8, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!


I AM FEELING CRACKED TODAY!

Music listening to: This Well Be by Natalie Cole!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you  doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and I may have to send in a rescue team to locate her so she can start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Blueberry Vanilla Blend a second cup will be downed at "Denny's" with a good breakfast. It stick out this morning. We did get some rain last night with some lightening and thunderboomers. More, more please!


7 JUL RAINBOW








Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a busy day today. My playmate and I will be making our way to Green Valley after breakfast. I asked Alexa, to  play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today. Also I will be taking Sister Jayne to pick up her meds.

We will be working on new rocks today. We will be making a trip to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up. We will be dropping off in Green Valley as well today. My shorty and I will be playing "Wii" games this afternoon if time permits. Here is our latest rock creations. Enjoy!

8 JUL MY LATEST


8 JUL ELISE'S LATEST



We went to see the movie "Forever Purge" and it was pretty good and very political.  We enjoyed our dinner at "Pinnacle Peak" with Nancy and Ron. It was good to see them and the food was delicious. Thanks Nancy and Ron. Have a good "Thirsty Thursday" and I will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe.

7 JUL PINNACLE PEAK CADDY!


WOW!



Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Wow! Hai in programma una giornata impegnativa!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...