Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Happy Birthday Sister Jayne!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Treat Her Like A Lady by the Temptations! (Classic R&B)

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is very humid this morning and we got a little rain during the night. Very little. Just enough to make the "Green Lady" even madder at me. I do hope that she gets in a better mood today when her windshield is replaced.  This brother cannot catch a break, eh?

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I am glad about that let me tell you. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My shorty and I are working on new rocks. I will complete my latest one today and I will post it to our blog.

Well I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving forward. I hit the sheets last night and I was out like a light. 

Have a good Martedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che la signora verde ti permette di toccarla di nuovo. O la minaccerai con il parcheggio di auto usate?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...