Saturday, July 24, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




24 JUL PURPLE SAGE PICS PROVIDED BY MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO)




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles! Out Cold!

Music listening to: Lovely Day by Bill Withers!

Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson and it is raining. It rained during the night and we didn't hear it at all.  We both were sawing logs big time and I am sure that we needed it.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I think that she is going soft on me lately, eh? I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

We received a phone call yesterday from the agency and they are sending out a caregiver on Monday to be trained to work with Chris. I am going to request that Sister Jayne be his trainer for Monday and Tuesday. I will be close by if any issues or concerns come up.

My playmate and I just finished up a couple of new rocks. Here you go. Enjoy! We will start new ones today. We will make a trip over to the Cortez location tomorrow morning on our way to breakfast.

24 JUL ELISE'S LATEST


24 JUL MY LATEST


24 JUL SHEILA'S FAVORITE SNACK!



Well I had better get this Sabato moving forward. Have a great weekend and I will chat at you later. Stay safe!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Hello Edi, you have been very busy, eh?  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata e capo Jim. Bentorno a casa, ti sei perso. Com'e stata la tua vacanza? Immagini?

Jessie said...

Country Granny,
What is up for the weekend?

Loraine said...

Bella salvia viola e bellissime rocce.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...