Monday, July 26, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



OUR GOVENOR DUCEY!

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Push It by Salt and Pepa!

Buon  Lunedi!  How are you doing? I started the day of at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning. She will coming out of her cave soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good eye opening "French Roast". A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in Central Tucson. Has the rain stopped? We didn't get any during the night. It is a nice 67 degrees outside.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to assist me with the training of the potential caregiver. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to complete today. I have to make a trip over on the eastside this morning as well.

My playmate and I will be working on our new rocks today if time allows. Chris will be getting a massage today from Rosemarie. Yep, he is looking forward to it. Tomorrow we will be taking Chris to the dentist for a cleaning.

Well I had better get this Lunedi moving along. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good week in Sydney.

Monna, have a safe week.

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Erika, how are you doing?

Barb, what is new?

Bev, how are things going?

Sisters, what is up?

JT, how goes it in Tempe?

Sharon and Deb, how are you?

Edi, what is up for today? 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ho avuto 8 pollici di pioggia. I funghi stavano crescendo nel mio cortile.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...