Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you? How was your day? It has been another busy one for me.

Some good news though. The "Green Lady" is happy and smiling at me again. She got her new windshield and she said that I can drive her tomorrow evening. WooHoo! I am glad that my girlfriends don't treat me the way she has for the last few days. Am I right girlfriends?

I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate is in the main house watching the NBA Finals. Yep I can feel a bet coming on again, smile!

My shorty prepared "French Toast" for dinner with eggs, sausages and plenty of coffee. We watched "Wentworth" with Chris and the twists and turns are fantastic in this series.

Chris is resting and watching TV and downing his supplemental drip.

Tomorrow we are going to a movie if all goes well. We are also meeting up with Nancy and Ron for dinner at "Pinnacle Peak". Elise will have the Cowgirl and I will have the Big Cowboy. Of course we will have a few Jack and Cokes. Ya Mon'.

We are working on new rocks. Here is my latest. Enjoy!


6 JUL MY LATEST

Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Hump Day. Stay safe.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Country Granny, how are you feeling?

Loraine said...

Niente cappello da chef domani? Maledizioni!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...