Monday, July 5, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buona Sera!



VODKA JELLO SHOTS! WOOHOO!

Are you as hot and tired as I am? It has been a very long day and tomorrow is going to be a repeat.

Where is the rain for today? We desert dwellers really need  a bit more of the wet stuff.

Today has been a true Monday and the "Green Lady" has been upset with me all day. Her windshield appointment was cancelled due to a problem with the glass. So they will give it a go again tomorrow. You should have heard cuss me out today, smile! She is so sensitive like most European (donna's).

My playmate prepared corn on the cob, cottage cheese, baby carrots, smoked Gouda cheese and smoked sausage. It was delicious. We watched "Wentworth" on Netflix with Chris. He enjoys a good series and this one is very good.

I am caring for Chris tonight and he is resting and enjoying his supplemental drip. He is also watching "Mash" on TV. My shorty is in the main house watching the news.

Here are the rocks that we dropped in the hood today. We are still working on new rocks.


5 JUL DROPPED IN THE HOOD.


WHO KNEW?

Have good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che la Signora Verde sia felice domani.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...