Thursday, July 22, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to:  He So Shy by the Pointer Sisters!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped her head out of her cave for a second and then she disappeared back into her cave. What's up with that? Any plans for today?


The coffee is a good Blueberry Vanilla Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Bread and Butter" along with a good breakfast. It is a bit cooler this morning here in the valley of Tucson, or is that my imagination?

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is not going to be too busy.  I asked her to play some " Fusion Jazz" for me today.

Well our "Chefs Day" was a success. The Chicken and Rice Soup was delicious. Sister Jayne thought so too. I am looking forward to next week.

Hopefully the Cox tech will show up this morning to get the service back up in Chris's house. It has been 4 days now without cable. Chris is starting to complain and rightly so. Smile!

My playmate is working on a new rock and I will start a new one soon. The caregiver issue is still ongoing. A caregiver finder is coming out this afternoon to see what she can do to solve the problem. We shall see.

Well I had better get this Thirsty Thursday moving along. We will be dining on "Leo's take away this evening for dinner. yes, we will be saying "Ole" to margaritas. Have a good day and we will chat at you later. My shorty and I will be playing "Wii" games this afternoon.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...