Sunday, July 4, 2021

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Walla B Darned!

Music listening to: LG Splish Splash!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. My playmate is way deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funky Jazz" for me today.

Hey, we got another round of rain overnight and it was great. My shorty slept right through it. I really do believe that the Walla-B-Darns had something to do with it. Ya Mon'.

We had a wonderful evening with Sharon Kha and Deb Knox at the "Outback". Our dinner was very good and so was the vino (rosso). It was good to see them out again because it has been too long due to Covid. The highlight of the evening was the telling of a joke by Sharon. She is a amazing, intelligent woman who likes her "Walla B Darns" and so did we. Here she is draining her glass. They are very good! A great evening of fun and friendship.

3 JUL SHARON KHA AT THE OUTBACK

This evening my shorty and I are going to see the movie "Cruella" at the Roadhouse Cinema.

Tomorrow the "Green Lady's" windshield will be replaced. When I went out to get the newspaper yesterday I noticed the crack. I will tell you the she is not smiling at all. Hopefully she will put that smile back on her nameplate tomorrow after the repair. I have to keep her happy like I do my girlfriends, eh? Smile!

My playmate and I will start new rocks soon. We will drop by the Cortez location to drop off and pick up.

Well I had better get to it. Have a good Domenica and stay safe. Hey Sister Jayne is having a birthday on the 6th.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata. Abbiamo avuto piu pioggia ieri sera, vero? Buona domenica!

Loraine said...

Il mio pluviometro leggeva 1/2 pollice. Yippee!

Jessie said...

Bella ragazza.

countrygranny47 said...

Happy Birthday Jayne,,
A little early, but I will have my second eye surgery that day.
So will not be on computer.
Tell her have a great day for her birthday,,

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...