Monday, July 12, 2021

Buongiorno

 Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious Still!

Music listening to: Funky Cold Modena by Tone Loc!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise stirred about and she went back into her cave. I am sure that she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another sticky morning here in the desert of Tucson. Are we going to get any rain today? Last night we had a lightning show in the east but not a drop of rain.

I am caring for Chris today. Still no luck with getting a new caregiver. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be very busy again. I asked her to play some "Inspirational Music for me today. 

I need to make a trip over on the west side to pick up one of a pair of new glasses that are ready for me. I also need to make a trip over on the east side as well. I may not get these tasks done today due to caring for Chris. Chris will be getting a massage from Rosemarie today. He is ready for it!

My playmate and I will be working on new rocks soon. We will be getting our Duffel bags out for our trip to Butte, Montana. I have to tell you we need this trip badly because it has been very stressful especially for me. We can rest and relax with Sheila and Dave.

Hey yesterday was Chefs Day and it turned out delicious. We enjoyed Pulled Pork and Cowboy Beans. The Sous Chef prepared some potent Rum and Cokes. Ya Mon'. We shared the meal with Sister Jayne. Later my Sous Chef hooked up some Dairy Queen Soft serve topped with fresh strawberry's. It was great and we ate it while watching game 3 of the NBA Finals.

11 JUL CHEF AT WORK


11 JUL PULLED PORK AND COWBOY BEANS



Can you relate to this video? It was sent to me by my girlfriend Flo. It is a good one and I can relate to it big time, smile!




Well I had better get this Monday moving along straight away. Stay safe and I will chat at you later. Rain please!

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise


Ross and Denise, how are you?

Monna, have a good week. Hugs!

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Bev, what is new?

Barb, how are you?

Edwina, what is up?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Sisters, what is new?

Sharon and Deb, how are you? Are you still reading my book?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Come va? Grazie per aver adorato il cappello dei miei chef, ma non adori lo chef? Ti adora molto, sorridi!

Loraine said...

Lo chef è ancora più adorabile del cappello, ovviamente!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...