Sunday, July 25, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious! Concerned!

Music listening to: LG Splish Splash!

Buon Domenica!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be making her way over to Chris's house to care for him today. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. We are being rained on this morning and the back patio is flooded again. I refuse to say "rain, rain go away come back another day". We desert dwellers need all of the rain that we can get, eh? Smile!

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

Today Mio Moglie and IO will be tending to a skin issue that Chris is starting to develop. Hopefully we can get it under control before it turns into a major issue. Today once Chris is up I will be putting on a new mattress, APP pump and Pad on his bed.

My playmate and I are starting new rocks.  Due to the rain we will not be making a trip to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up. We may drop off at the "Egg Connection".

Have a good Domenica and stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise




 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Come va?

Loraine said...

Adoro questa pioggia!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...